Saturday, March 12, 2011

Skillage

Aside from a couple of sessions since December, the winter has been a total write off for me... We had a major basement renovation going on, in which I was heavily involved and for the past 2 months it has consumed my every waking moment.  The result is that my creative juices are barely trickling and finding inspiration in the dull, dreary, grey mess that lies just outside my door is practically futile.  *sigh*

In the brief glimpses of respite that I have had - usually when my muscles ache so bad that I can barely lift my little finger - I have spent some rare moments perusing the wonderful world of photography online and gleaning whatever tiny morsels I came across that could aid in furthering my post-processing skills in CS4.  Now that the chaos in the basement has wound down and I once again find myself limber and relaxed, I thought I would seize the opportunity just play. :)

I have to say that I am happy with the things I am learning, and I am beginning to feel the awakening of my artistic identity once again.  And it's a good thing too... spring is knocking on the door and this year I am going to need my mojo running at full potential.


No comments: