Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer

Whew! Where did the summer go???
I have been very busy this summer with my first life (family, day job, baseball, etc.) and have not had much time to focus on my course, so I am only a few lessons into it. However it is very well done and I have very much enjoyed it so far.

As far as shooting is concerned... Well, I have been out a few times and do have some files to comb through. Most of it has been local, with the exception of the opportunity to visit Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia. What a perfect place to shoot! Lots of interesting compositions to be had.

I do hope to have some new work to share with you in the next couple of weeks, as I have given notice at my day job so that I can devote my attention to photography. Although I will miss my associations there (and the steady income! LOL) I am very excited about what the future holds.

No comments: